If you answer yes to any of these questions then I suggest you consider seeking professional help:
• Do you repeat the same patterns in relationships?
• Do you feel stuck?
• Do you ever think of hurting yourself? (Cutting, Suicide, etc.)
• Have you tried to stop a behavior, only to fail and ultimately feel worse?
• Do you ever have days when you feel like you can’t get out of bed?
• Have you lost your passion in life?
• Do feel that you never have found your passion?
• Do you struggle with body image issues?
• Do you struggle with sexual desire?
• Do you want to improve your relationships, romantic and platonic, but don’t know what to do or where to start?
• Do you avoid conflict, “people please”, or ignore your needs to meet the needs of others?
• Do you love your parents but feel guilty because you resent them, too?
• Are you having difficulty becoming a “grown-up”?
• Do you struggle with drug or alcohol abuse?
• Do you want to learn how to live in your integrity, be a genuine person, and be capable of loving and being loved?
• Do you become paranoid or insecure in relationships, only to end up sabotaging
them or driving yourself crazy?
• Have ever been in a relationship with an addict/alcoholic?
• Have you ever experienced a trauma that has impacted your life in a significant way?
• Do you feel that you need help with the grieving process?
These are all issues that many people struggle with on a daily basis. You are not alone. You should not try to deal with these things alone. I can help you with these issues and many more. Please call me and we can discuss your specific needs. I am connected to a large network of clinicians and specialists. I have many resources that may be helpful to you. Let me help you navigate your path towards healing.